sainte perpetue (QC)
PH Vitres d'Autos has been specializing in windshield sales and repairs for almost 50 years. With branches across several provinces in Canada, the company is moving more and more towards a new type of marketing. PH is looking for an enthusiastic person who will have the advancement of the company at heart! The candidate who will join the PH team will be responsible for the following tasks;
- Social networks, website and corporate presence management at events
- Statistics and sales data
- Customer support (web, special requests)
- Relationship with the marketing agency
- Monthly sales analysis (Profit margin, prices, sales by customers)
- Management of promotions and launch campaigns
- Product marketing management (new products, promotional and legal documents, product comics, etc.)
- Calibration management (renewal, sales, etc.)
- Advertising for our workshops
- Special Projects
- Support to the VP Marketing
- University degree in marketing
- Very comfortable with numbers
- Mandatorily 100% bilingual
- No experience required
- Possibility to telework sporadically
- Group insurance including dental care and massage therapy
- Possibility of training in your field
- A very family atmosphere
Requirements and Qualifications
Years of Experience
Hours Per Week
40 hrs / week
As soon as possible
PH Vitres d’Autos has been one of Canada’s 50 best-managed companies since 2012. It’s one of Canada’s largest companies specializing in the sale, distribution and installation of windshields and automotive glass. PH Vitres d’Autos has more than 300 skilled employees, 225 mobile units, 16 warehouses in Canada and suppliers from all over the world all working toward the same goal: to provide our customers with the best possible service, day in and day out. Only selected candidates will be contacted. We are committed to employment equity.
I’ve now been working in automotive glass for seven years and this is the first time I’ve felt truly happy working for a company. Working at PH Vitres d’Autos is laid-back, we’re like family! Their open-mindedness surprised me. They’re always there to listen to any ideas their employees might have to improve the way things are done. I’m extremely proud to work for the largest automotive glass retailer in Canada. Working at PH Vitres d’Autos means being a part of something bigger!
We’re part of a dynamic team within a company that is constantly growing. Being able to be a part of that growth is gratifying — it creates all sorts of new challenges. You don’t need any special training, they give it to you! A friendly work environment...
I had been retired for two years when someone suggested I work part-time as a PH delivery driver. I thought I would try it out, so I tentatively signed on. I’ve now been a delivery driver for four and a half years. Why? Because of the warm and friendly atmosphere and the strong sense of friendship that can be felt throughout the entire company. Unlike most jobs out there, the only stress we have is the stress we put on ourselves. I like what I do, and I feel appreciated and respected by management. Being semi-retired is perfect for me.
It’s a privilege to work for the ever-growing PH Vitres d’Autos team. I feel lucky to be valued for the work I do.
PH Vitres d’Autos is a dynamic company with experienced staff. Our teamwork is often put to the test, but we’re highly rewarded through our achievements and our commitment to the company’s success.